Replacing or installing an air conditioning system is a major financial investment. Ensure you make the effort to do your research and consider your options. Not all a/c systems are the same. You will need to take notice of which machine will offer you the best efficiency, and be the best size and type for your house and needs. Likewise check to ensure that there are no regional or state energy laws or tax breaks that may influence when you upgrade your ac system and what design you choose to replace it with. Make certain you have a reliable professional to install your a/c system, too. It is too big of a financial investment to get wrong.
Replacing an Air Conditioning Unit
There are numerous things that you will want to think about when you replace your a/c unit since it is a significant purchase and it does affect your everyday way of life. Here are simply a couple:
- Your location: The general environment where you live, consisting of things like humidity, typical temperature, and overall general climate affect the size, type, and economic worth of the heating and cooling unit that you pick and it’s performance.
- Your present system: It might be easier to have a system structured like your existing system when it concerns fit and structural modifications. For instance, if you have actually not had ductwork in the past, you may want to shy away from a system that would entail the time and expense of putting in ductwork now.
Types of A/C Systems
There are many types of A/C systems available on the marketplace today:
- Split system and package ACs: These are the basic central air conditioners you are most likely used to.
- Ductless mini-splits: These are perfect for homes that do NOT have ductwork.
- Window and/or Wall units: These are created to cool a single room or location.
- Evaporative coolers (swamp coolers): Evaporation gets rid of heat with these models and they work best for homes in dry environments.
Advantages of Energy Efficiency
No matter which type of Air Conditioning you choose, you must still consider its energy performance, and here’s why:
- Energy savings: An A/C is generally responsible for over 50% of summertime energy bills An upgrade to a more energy efficient design will decrease your cooling costs by as much as 30%!
- A more comfortable home: The exact same energy effectiveness that cuts your energy bills and use will also keep you more comfortable. Did you realize that energy saving functions such as a variable-speed blower motor or scroll compressors that are more efficient also work to cool the location off faster. This will give you far exceptional comfort on the summer’s hottest days.
- Being eco-friendly: Lowering energy usage has its benefits for your budget and convenience, however it likewise keeps the environment clean by decreasing emissions.
Air Conditioner Installation
If your home has never ever had a hvac system before, we can help you to install one for the very first time. Bear in mind that if you have never had a/c, depending on the design that you choose, you may require additional work, such as installation of ductwork, for your system to function. Our professional specialists can help guide you through this process and get your system up and running.
When you wish to upgrade your hvac system, Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning is here to help. Give us a call at (801)784-6343. We will address all of your questions and be more than happy to give you a quote.