Setting up annual AC maintenance in Davis County, Utah is necessary. There are serious benefits for your cooling system when you get a yearly a/c tune-up. Your system will be more reliable, more effective, and have a prolonged lifespan. It could even provide you with savings of more than 30% on your energy bills! Plus, it is needed to keep your manufacturer’s warranty valid should catastrophe strike and you require it. If you begin to feel like your a/c isn’t as cold as it used to be, it’s time to arrange a service call.
Tune-Ups Add Years to Your Air Conditioner
Don’t get burned this summer, beat the scorching heat with a Seasonal Tune-Up from Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning
During a tune-up, one of the first things that our specialists will do is analyze your whole system to make sure that everything is in the correct working order. Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning professionals will clean and inspect the vital areas of your unit and examine all of the unit’s connections. These are some specific items that our technicians will resolve at the time of a tune-up:
- Electrical connections: We tighten all electrical connections so the system runs securely.
- Moving parts: We ensure that there is no rubbing or friction between moving parts and add lubrication where needed. When parts are not lubricated properly, the friction-induced can harm your system and trigger excessive wear and tear.
- Condensate drain line: Mold and blockages can build up in this line which can cause leaks. We make sure the line is clean and draining adequately.
- Condenser coil and evaporator coil: Dirt on the condenser coil or evaporator coil will restrict airflow and lower the capability to take in heat. We clean the coils to prevent these concerns.
- Coil fins: Coil fins are made from aluminum and they can end up being bent which limits air flow. We will straighten those so air flows smoothly once again.
- System controls: Our specialists will inspect all of our system controls to ensure that they are working properly.
As a homeowner, there are some things that you can do on your own to help your heating and cooling system perform at its best:
- Replace the air filter: You should really replace the air filter every two or three months. Doing this will keep the air conditioning unit working efficiently. If you are a smoker, have pets, or someone in the home has allergies, you should really consider changing the filter as often as every 30 days.
- Keep it clean: Do not allow leaves, dirt, and other debris to build up on or around your system. Make certain that you keep any close-by shrubs or bushes trimmed back. This will help to guarantee good airflow to the system.
Repair work or Replace?
When it comes time to decide whether you wish to fix your existing system or invest in a new one, our service specialists are here to help give you all of the related information that you require. Normally, if a system needs to have more than two or three repairs to remain in good working order, it is likely time to think about a new one. Numerous experts typically advise that if your system is more than five to seven years old, due to innovations in technology and efficiency, you would still benefit from an upgrade. No solution is right for everybody, so we provide you with the details and let you choose.
If you have indeed decided that it is time to replace your old HVAC system, or you want to arrange repair services or a tune-up, go to Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning online or give us a call (385)244-2433.