Routine Furnace Maintenance can Extend the Life of Your Heating Unit
Regular furnace maintenance is essential for keeping your family safe and warm during the winter months. At Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning, we provide comprehensive maintenance to ensure your furnace is running the way it should. With our help, you can rest assured that your furnace is ready for anything.
If you’re unsure when your furnace was last maintained, or if you’d like to schedule routine furnace maintenance, contact us at Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning in Centerville, Utah.
What you can expect from us during your furnace maintenance
When you have routine furnace maintenance and a furnace tune-up done with Air Now you can expect our team of experienced technicians to inspect your entire unit to ensure it is running properly. This includes but is not limited to:
- Clean and inspect heat exchangers, blowers, motors, and burner assembly.
- Test pressure gauges, switches, limit controls, and emergency shutoff valves.
- Check air filter efficiency and replace as needed.
- Perform safety inspections and replace any worn or damaged parts.
- Adjust gas pressure regulators to manufacturer specifications during spring start-up and fall shut-down periods.
If we find any issues during this time we can make the necessary repairs to get your furnace running like new again.
Benefits of Routine Furnace Maintenance
One of the top benefits of a well-maintained furnace is that it will run more efficiently and use less energy than one that is neglected.
Some other benefits of keeping up with routine furnace maintenance include:
- Improved efficiency
- Fewer repairs
- Better safety
- Extended equipment life
- Enjoy the benefits of a warranty.
Ultimately regular furnace maintenance helps extend the life of your unit and also helps your home stay warm and safe during those cold winter months.
Stay Ahead of Furnace Repairs with Preventative Maintenance
Don’t wait for small furnace issues to turn into costly repairs. Make an appointment today for your routine furnace maintenance and stay ahead of those small issues that could turn into bigger ones if left unattended to.
A routine check-up with a professional HVAC technician can help you stay ahead of furnace repairs and even ensure the longevity and efficiency of your heating system for years to come. This is why it is so essential to stay up to date with furnace maintenance.
At Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning, we’ve created our furnace maintenance services and Total Comfort Tune-Up with homeowners like you in mind. Call us today at (385) 244-2433 and let’s discuss how we can help you keep your home warm this winter.
Ask About Our Fall-Into-Winter Furnace Tune-Up
This special furnace tune-up is not only for the fall, but we do recommend that it be done around that time due to the heavy amounts of pollen and allergens that will make their way into your home. This heating system tune-up consists of:
- Cycle the furnace and identify the required blower cleaning
- Clean or replace the heating system filter as required
- Verify electrical limit operations
- Clean flame sensor and burners
- Measure amp draws to blower and inducer
- Inspect flu and air ducts
- Brush and examine the heat exchanger
- Rate and set heater performance and measure CO emissions
- Measure and adjust gas pressure and test for gas leaks
- Adjust and calibrate your thermostat