24/7 Furnace Repair in Davis County, UT.
The very first frost of the year appears and your heater decides to quit working that night. You get up to your home feeling like an icebox. You require emergency furnace repair service, and quick! Who do you contact?
Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning prides itself on being the very best furnace repair service in the city. We save you cash and provide you with professional and experienced service leaving you with peace of mind when it relates to your choice in heater repair.
You can rely on Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning 24hrs a day, there is no extra charge for weekend calls or emergency calls. We are here for you when you need us! Your home HVAC system supplies you and your household with convenience, and we at Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning Are the company that you can look to for the very best service. You expect the very best service, and we can offer that to you.
We hire only the best technicians who are certified and licensed and they are experienced in furnace repair services and the replacement of any parts needed for your heating unit.
Your Heating Bills Should Be Comfortable Too.
Your house ought to be a sanctuary from the weather. When a heating unit unexpectedly breaks or is not conducting appropriately, it’s easy to end up being annoyed at the lack of comfort in your house. Air Now Heating & Air Conditioning’s main goal is to restore your convenience and rid you of frustration by supplying the very best heater repair services possible. When something goes wrong, we’re available to solve the problem and ensure your home is warm all season long!
Things to Check When Your Furnace is Malfunctioning
- Thermostat settings– Ensure it’s switched over to “heat.” Otherwise, the thermostat won’t signal your furnace to run.
- Furnace filter– A dirty filter can cause your furnace to overheat and switch off as a safety preventative measure. It can also stop it from producing and dispersing heat.
- Circuit breaker– Your heating system’s breaker may have tripped. Identify it on your home’s electrical panel. Reset it if the breaker remains in the middle or “off” position.
- Furnace switch– Your heater has a switch on or near it that appears to be a common light switch. It ought to be in the “up” or “on” position. If it was turned off, give your furnace a couple of minutes to resume regular operation.
Heating equipment is complicated, and when one part malfunctions, it impacts the whole system’s ability to run. Air Now Heating & Air Conditioning’s experts will assist you to get to the bottom of even your most vexing furnace issues.
Contact Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning For Emergency Furnace Repairs such as:
- Your heater will not switch on.
- The pilot light is out.
- Strange noises are coming from the furnace throughout the startup or operation.
- The primary burner will not light or won’t stay lit for longer than 3 seconds.
- The blower never turns on after the burners are lit.
- A lack of hot air
- Your Furnace hasn’t been serviced in over a year.
- The heating system blower remains on continuously.
- Your heating system is over 8 years old.
- A sudden increase in your energy expenses.
- Your heater switches on too regularly.
- Automatic shutdowns.
Why Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning Is Your Leading Choice for Furnace Repair in Centerville:
Our trucks are easily recognized and arrive completely equipped with the required parts for your furnace repair. Our technicians concentrate on detecting and repairing older heating models. All of our techs attend routine training and are up to date on the latest equipment. We are more than just a furnace repair service, we provide professional guidance and second opinions on diagnoses or repair service quotes.
We offer a total examination of your whole home to determine why your HVAC system is not working appropriately. We offer advice and solutions to assist you to make an informed decision. We show you prices and benefits for each repair work, replacement, or upgrade. We go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable.
Troubleshooting Tips: Six reasons heating systems stop working:
- No power to the furnace– If the fan does not react to raising the thermostat’s temperature, a breaker might have tripped, the wiring could be loose, or the heating system switch might be switched off. More complicated problems include difficulty with the transformer, thermostat, control board, run capacitor, or blower motor. A service technician can carry out a diagnostic test to pinpoint the precise issue and come up with a resolution.
- Failing motor– You might be able to hear squeaks and screeches from a motor that is about to stop working. Immediate attention from a professional is needed to save the furnace from breaking down.
- No ignition– In heaters with trigger ignitions, rapid clicking noises suggest that the burner is attempting to spark. If it can’t ignite, there may be an obstructed flue, faulty control panel, or inappropriate limit control. Fixing or replacing these parts should fix the issue.
- Main burner issues– Burners that won’t remain lit are most typically triggered by filthy flame sensors or– in condensing heaters– blocked condensate drain pipes. If the burners will not light at all, the gas supply could be cut off. To repair this, our service technicians should only need to clean key parts and make a couple of modifications.
- Issues with the run capacitor or motor– These issues trigger the blower not to turn on after the burners ignite. The capacitor can quickly be upgraded, while motor problems might need a bit more troubleshooting.
- Blocked air filter– Assuming the thermostat isn’t set to “on,” which keeps the blower motor on continually, a clogged air filter is the main cause of a blower motor running all the time. The limited airflow may have damaged the limit switch, which senses the internal furnace temperature. An Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning specialist will not only replace the switch; she or he will even determine the problem. If a clogged filter is the cause, your technician will show you how to change your air filter.
Call Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning 24/7 to Help With Your Furnace Repairs
Emergency situations are unexpected and can occur in spite of even the most attentive maintenance routines, however many property owners do not include furnace maintenance in their seasonal rituals. Our furnace maintenance page guides you through sustaining the health of your heater.
Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning technicians are fully licensed and insured, and we have experience serving all heating system brands. Because we guarantee our work, you can feel confident that our service technicians will finish your heating system repair completely and professionally the very first time around. With Air Now Heating & Air Conditioning, proficient, expert, and courteous assistance is simply a telephone call away.
This is every day of the week no matter the time. In order to supply you with the best HVAC service in the Davis County area we will always offer rates upfront before starting any work on your heating unit. We do not have a per-hour rate, we price estimate by the project. This guarantees you always know what the price will be no matter how long the job takes.
At Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer second opinions free on major heating system repairs. Having a heating unit repair can be costly, so we make it our priority to guarantee that any quote or diagnosis provided by another HVAC company is competitive and correct. We will even look over the invoice from the other heating repair company and offer our advice and assessment.