The first frost of the year arrives and your heating system decides to quit working that night. You awaken to your house feeling like an icebox. You need emergency furnace repair service, and quick! Who do you turn to for furnace repair in Ogden?
Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning prides itself on being the best furnace repair service in the city.
We save you money and provide you with professional and experienced service leaving you with peace-of-mind when it comes to your choice in heating unit repair work.
You can count on Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning 24hrs a day, there is no additional cost for weekend calls or emergency calls. We are here for you when you need us! Your house HVAC system provides you and your household with convenience, and we at Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning are the company that you can look to for the best service. You anticipate the best service, and we can deliver that to you.
We hire only the best specialists who are qualified and licensed and they are knowledgeable in furnace repairs and the replacement of any parts needed for your heating system.
Your Heating Bills Should Be Comfortable Too
Your house ought to be a sanctuary from the weather. When a heating unit suddenly breaks or is not conducting properly, it’s easy to end up being annoyed at the lack of convenience in your home. Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning’s main goal is to restore your convenience and rid you of frustration by providing the best heating system repair services possible. When something goes wrong, we’re prepared to fix the issue and make sure your home is warm all season long!
Things to Check When Your Furnace is Malfunctioning
- Thermostat setting
- Make certain it’s switched over to “heat.” Otherwise the thermostat will not signal your furnace to run.
- Furnace filter
- A dirty filter can cause your furnace to overheat and switch off as a safety precaution. It can also stop it from producing and distributing heat.
- Circuit breaker
- Your furnace’s breaker may have tripped. Find it on your house’s electrical panel. Reset it if the breaker is in the middle or “off” position.
- Furnace switch
- Your furnace has a switch on or near it that seems like a typical light switch. It should really be in the “up” or “on” position. If it was shut off, allow your furnace a few minutes to resume typical operation.
Heating equipment is complicated, and when one element breakdowns, it impacts the whole system’s ability to run. Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning’s technicians will assist you get to the bottom of even your most vexing heater issues.
Typical Factors To Contact Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning For Emergency Heating System Repair Include:
- The heating system won’t turn on.
- The pilot light is out.
- Strange sounds are coming from the furnace throughout start-up or operation.
- The main burner will not light or won’t remain lit for longer than three seconds.
- The blower never turns on after the burners are lit.
- The furnace blower stays on continuously.
- A lack of hot air
- Your Furnace hasn’t been services in over a year
- Your heating unit is over 8 years old.
- Sudden increase in your energy bills.
- Your heating unit switches on too often.
- Automatic shutdowns.
Why Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning Is Your Leading Choice For Furnace Repair Service:
Our trucks are easily identified and show up thoroughly equipped with necessary parts for your heating system repair. Our specialists focus on identifying and repairing older heating systems. All of our techs participate in regular training and are up to date on the current equipment. We are more than simply an HVAC heating repair service, we offer our skilled advice and second opinions on diagnoses or repair service quotes.
We offer a total assessment of your entire home to determine why your HVAC system is not working appropriately. We offer suggestions and solutions to assist you make an informed decision. We show you costs and perks for each repair, replacement, or upgrade. We go the extra mile to make you feel comfy.
Repairing Tips: Six reasons heating systems quit working:
- No power to the heater– If the fan doesn’t react to raising the thermostat’s temperature, a breaker might have tripped, the wiring could be loose, or the heating system switch might be switched off. More complex problems include trouble with the transformer, thermostat, control panel, run capacitor, or blower motor. A technician can carry out a diagnostic test to pinpoint the precise problem and create a resolution.
- Failing motor– You might be able to hear squeaks and screeches from a motor that is about to stop working. Immediate attention from a technician is needed to save the furnace from breaking down.
- No ignition– In heaters with spark ignitions, quick clicking sounds indicate that the burner is trying to ignite. If it can’t fire up, there may be a blocked flue, faulty control board, or inappropriate limit control. Fixing or replacing these parts should remedy the issue.
- Main burner issues– Burners that will not stay lit are most frequently caused by filthy flame sensors or– in condensing heating systems– blocked condensate drains. If the burners won’t light at all, the gas supply could be cut off. To fix this, our service technicians should only need to clean key components and make a few modifications.
- Problems with the run capacitor or motor– These issues cause the blower not to switch on after the burners spark. The capacitor can easily be replaced, while motor problems may require a bit more troubleshooting.
- Clogged air filter– Assuming the thermostat isn’t set to “on,” which keeps the blower motor on constantly, a stopped up air filter is the main cause of a blower motor running all the time. The limited airflow might have damaged the limit switch, which senses the internal furnace temperature. An Air Now Heating and Air
Conditioningspecialist will not only replace the switch; he or she will even pinpoint the problem. If a clogged up filter is the cause, your specialist will show you how to change your air filter.
Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning is readily available 24/7 to assist with your emergency situation furnace repairs
Emergency situations are unexpected and can take place regardless of even the most vigilant maintenance routines, but the majority of homeowners do not include furnace maintenance in their seasonal rituals. Our furnace maintenance page guides you through sustaining the health of your heater.
Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning employees are fully licensed and insured, and we have experience serving all heating system brand names. Since we ensure our work, you can feel confident that our service technicians will finish your heating system repair completely and expertly the first time around. With Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning, qualified, expert, and polite assistance is simply a phone call away.
Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning offers this every day of the week no matter the time. In order to supply you with the best service in the Ogden area we will always provide costs up front prior to starting any work on your heating unit. We do not have a per hour rate, we estimate by the job. This guarantees you always understand what the rate will be no matter how long the job takes.
At Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning we offer second opinions free on major heating system repairs. Having a heating unit repair work can be pricey, so we make it our top priority to guarantee that any quote or diagnosis provided by another HVAC company is competitive and correct. We will even look over the invoice from the other heating repair company and offer our recommendations and honest opinion.