Routine Furnace Maintenance in Ogden, UT.
Similar to your car needing regular maintenance, so does your home heater. By maintaining your heater you can prevent significant service problems, decreased energy expenses, in addition to more efficient air circulation. If your furnace system is still under manufacturer’s warranty, then you are required to have your heating fixed, in order to keep the warranty valid.
Do not wait for those little furnace concerns to turn into costly repairs
This is why it is so essential to stay up to date with furnace maintenance. We help provide a full understanding of your home heater system. In this manner you will know if something is not working correctly. We will do a complete assessment of your heating and cooling system and figure out why your heater is not working properly. We offer you recommendations and many selections to help you make the best choice. We offer costs and benefits for each repair, replacement, or upgrade before beginning any work.
Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning offers seasonal heater tune-ups to keep your system in prime condition throughout the year.
Before fall even sets in you will want to start thinking about servicing your furnace. Winter is coming, and proper maintenance will help ensure that your furnace is up to the job of keeping you and your loved ones warm, and help you stay clear of costly repairs down the road when you least want to deal with them.
At Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning, we’ve created our furnace maintenance services and Total Comfort Tune-Up with homeowners like you in mind. Learn how your local Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning specialist can help keep your family warm this winter with trusted, expert heater service. Wanting to avoid expensive heating system problems? Routine maintenance from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in North America can help. Want minimized heating expenses without giving up comfort? Regular upkeep can make your system more effective. A frequently serviced furnace can lead to a more relaxed home during cold winters in North America. And routine maintenance might help your heater last longer too.
Nobody can expect an ignored heater to last. However, a properly maintained furnace uses less energy, lasts for several years, and saves money by avoiding expensive breakdowns. Furthermore, routine heater maintenance ensures that your systems are operating safely.
Our furnace maintenance experts will check every aspect of your system. Including:
- Electrical connections
- Gas line
- Condensate drain blockages
- Heat exchangers
- Safety controls
How Furnace Tune-Ups May Extend Your Furnace’s Life Expectancy:
A furnace that’s working effectively is the key to low energy expenses and avoiding unforeseen breakdowns. Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning supplies full-service HVAC system inspection, cleaning, repair and maintenance services designed to keep your system running efficiently year-round. We recommend setting up an annual heating system maintenance visit prior to Winter. During the visit, your Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning service technician will audit your heater for age, repair frequency, energy efficiency and overall comfort. These factors to consider consist of:
- Safety– Is your heating system in need of any safety-based repairs?
- Age– If your furnace is well over a decade old, it could be time to replace it.
- Repair frequency– Does your system need repair work? How often has it needed repair in the past? Is a looming repair near half the cost of a brand-new system?
- Energy efficiency– How effective is your unit? Every year, more efficient heating systems come onto the market.
- Comfort– Uneven temperatures, difficulty keeping up with demand, and cold air exiting supply registers can be frustrating, and can likewise be signs of larger problems like high energy bills and the need for a major repair.
- Cost– Get a quote for the cost of the repair and a quote for the cost of replacement, including things like installation charges, to make an accurate comparison.
- Inspection of all heating system elements. Inspecting and cleaning your heating system’s burner. Our techs will also inspect your heat exchanger for damages. These cracks can result in dangerous carbon monoxide gas leaks or a fire.
- Professional cleaning. Observing air flow and blower operation to ensure your heater is running correctly.
- Adjustment of controls. Checking the gas valve. This ensures the accurate fuel supply pressure is sent to the furnace, permitting it to work safely.
- A complete safety check. Inspecting electrical-powered parts for damage or deterioration.
- Have an older heater? We can look at the pilot light too.
Why Seasonal Furnace & Heating System Upkeep Matters
When we need warm homes, we depend on heating systems to get the job done. Nevertheless, our heating units can break down– seemingly on the coldest nights– and force homeowners to pay for costly furnace repairs or a replacement heating unit. One way to avoid these problems is through routine furnace upkeep.
Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning has maintenance programs for every single type of heater. Whether you have a heat pump, boiler, or any other type of furnace, our team of highly trained professionals is ready to keep it in perfect shape. When you pay for regular maintenance, your systems run efficiently, and significant issues can be prevented efficiently. All independently owned and operated One Hour businesses have a range of service plans to match your requirements and budget.
After we complete routine upkeep tasks, we carry out a yearly heating system tune-up. An annual heater tune-up focuses on furnace inspection, heater cleaning to prevent future breakdowns, and to forecast for eventual replacement.
Several Indicators That Your Heater Needs To Be Replaced
During your annual heater upkeep and tune-up appointment, your local Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning technician will help you evaluate your heating system and walk you through your choices, because understanding whether it’s best to fix or replace your heater is not always simple.
When making an investment in a brand-new furnace, please consider the following.
- Your Furnace Is 10-15 Years Old: Firstly, an old furnace, one that’s 10 – 15 years old, would be far better to upgrade than keep. Modern heaters are much more energy-efficient and might wind up recovering their cost gradually through energy savings. If your heating system is more than 10 or 15 years old and in need of a pricey repair, it might be time to think about replacing your system instead of investing more cash into it. Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning can determine the energy cost savings you’ll enjoy with a brand-new heater, as upfront costs will be partly recouped gradually.
- Your Furnace Is Seven Years Old: Second, if your heater is seven years old and the expense of repair work exceeds half the price of a replacement unit, then a replacement is more cost-effective. Our crew is ready to help you determine if you should service your old heater or replace it with a more reliable and effective solution.
Ask About Our Fall-Into-Winter Furnace Tune-Up
This special tune-up is not only for the fall, but we do recommend that it be done around that time due to the heavy amounts of pollen and allergens that will make their way into your home. This heating system tune-up consists of:
- Cycle the furnace and identify required blower cleaning
- Clean or replace heating system filter as required
- Verify electrical limit operations
- Clean flame sensor and burners
- Measure amp draws to blower and inducer
- Inspect flu and air ducts
- Brush and examine heat exchanger
- Rate and set heater performance and measure CO emissions
- Measure and adjust gas pressure and test for gas leaks
- Adjust and calibrate your thermostat