Benefits of Professional Furnace Installation
Picking the ideal heating system replacement when it’s time for a new furnace installation is a big deal. At Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning we will help you make the best option for your home and family’s needs.
Do you have problems with your heating system? Are some rooms warmer than others? Are you paying more for gas than you should be? We evaluate your home, taking these factors into account when deciding on the best furnace installation for you.
Signs It May Be Time To Replace Your Furnace
If your furnace is old, you may be wondering whether it’s time to get a new one. This is where having an Air Now technician come out will come in handy. They will measure your heating efficiency and make recommendations based on their findings like whether or not your best option is to repair or replace your furnace. The technician will then explain their recommendations, consisting of costs and the changes being made to your system.
Below are a few indications it might be time to have your heating system replaced:
- Numerous repairs
- Skyrocketing energy expenses– despite the fact that thermostat settings remain the same
- Hot and cold locations throughout your home
- The furnace repeatedly cycles on and off and blows cold air
- Noisey– particularly rattling, popping, humming, shrieking, or screeching
- Burner flames are yellow, not blue– indicating incomplete combustion, leaking gas and/or carbon monoxide
Heaters more than 10 years old can run really inefficiently. Did you know an aging heating system may be wasting as much as 40 cents on every dollar you utilize to heat up your house? Your home’s heater is a pricey investment so don’t wait if you think it’s time to replace it. Call Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning today for expert furnace installation!
When you’re thinking about whether to repair or replace your furnace, there are a few primary factors to bear in mind:
- Age– If your heating system is more than 10 years old, it’s most likely not operating at optimal effectiveness.
- Repair type and frequency– How often do you repair the system? Are any upcoming repairs expected to be especially costly?
- Your energy expense– If you’ve noticed an uptick in your energy expense, it may remain in part due to an aging heater.
- Comfort– If your energy bills are increasing and the temperature level of your home isn’t comfortable, it can be frustrating. Unequal temperatures, problems keeping up with demand, and freezing air escaping supply registers are all signs that it’s time to replace your home’s heating system.
- Your geographical location– If you rely more on heating than on a/c due to the fact that you reside in a cold geographical area, it’s particularly beneficial to purchase a high-efficiency heater replacement.
- Your existing system– It’s essential to think about existing systems in your house along with your future plans. For instance, if you’re interested in adding air conditioning, a heat pump might be a much better option than a furnace, depending on your environment. And if your home does not have ductwork, a boiler might prove to be the most cost-effective alternative.
Rebates and Tax Credits for Furnace Installation and Replacement
Lots of people do not know that local energy companies and the federal government have incentives that help enhance the quality of your replacement heating system and air conditioning systems. Oftentimes rebates can be $1,500 or more! Learn more about other tax credits and rebates readily available.
Benefits of an Energy-Efficient Furnace Replacement
New heaters from Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning are energy efficient. A few of the high-efficiency furnaces feature a quiet, variable-speed style. By performing at different speeds, the furnace changes the heat flow throughout your house. This enhances comfort while potentially using less energy and enhancing indoor air quality.
When properly maintained with routine tune-ups, an efficient heating system might work longer and reduce the need for pricey unexpected charges.
Don’t Wait – Schedule Your Furnace Installation Today!
Don’t wait – call Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning today to schedule your furnace installation! Our experienced technicians will be happy to answer any questions you may have and will even provide you with a free estimate on a new furnace installation.