When you’re in the market for an air conditioner upgrade or ac installation, make sure to do your research and consider your alternatives. Not all air conditioner units are the same; different units are designed to provide different levels of effectiveness depending on the size and type of home that they’re installed. Additionally, certain regions have laws or tax breaks that can affect whether you choose to upgrade your a/c and what model you choose to replace it with. Hire a reputable professional to perform your ac installation; don’t let inexperience cost you big bucks!
Upgrading an Air Conditioning Unit
There are lots of things that you will need to think about prior to ac installation. When you update your air conditioning system it is a significant purchase and it does impact your everyday lifestyle. Here are a few things to think about:
- Your location: The basic environment where you live. Things like humidity, typical temperature, and overall basic environment affect the size, type, and financial value of the HVAC unit that you select and its performance.
- Your existing system: It may be much easier to have a system structured like your current system when it pertains to fit and structural changes. For example, if you have not had ductwork in the past, you might wish to avoid a system that would require the time and expense of putting in ductwork now.
Kinds Of A/C Systems
There are numerous types of A/C systems available in the marketplace today:
- Split system and package ACs: These are the basic central air conditioners you are likely used to.
- Ductless mini-splits: These are ideal for houses that do NOT have ductwork.
- Window and/or Wall units: These are made to cool a single space or location.
- Evaporative coolers (swamp coolers): Evaporation gets rid of heat with these designs and they work best for homes in dry environments.
Advantages of an Energy-Efficient Air Conditioning
Regardless of which type of Air Conditioning you pick for your ac installation, you must still consider its energy performance, and here’s why:
- Energy savings: An A/C is typically responsible for over 50% of summertime energy bills An upgrade to a more energy-effective design will reduce your cooling costs by as much as 30%!
- A more comfortable home: The same energy efficiency that cuts your energy expenses and use will also keep you more comfortable. Did you know that energy-conserving features such as a variable-speed blower motor or scroll compressors that are more efficient also work to cool the location off quicker? This will provide you with far superior comfort on the summertime’s hottest days.
- Being eco-friendly: Lowering energy consumption has its benefits for your budget plan and comfort, but it likewise keeps the environment clean by lowering emissions.
Layton, Utah AC Installation and Repair Professionals
If your house has never ever had an HVAC system previously, we can help you to install one for the first time. Remember that if you have actually never had air conditioning, depending upon the style that you choose, you may require additional work, such as the installation of ductwork, for your system to run. Our professional technicians can help guide you through this process and get your system up and running.
When you want to upgrade your HVAC system, Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning is here to serve you. Give us a call at (385)350-4114 We will respond to all of your concerns and be more than happy to provide you a quote.