Leading Furnace Replacement and Furnace Installation
Deciding on the right furnace replacement is a big deal. At Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning in Layton, UT. we are here to help you make the very best choice concerning your furnace installation in Layton. We will make sure that you are getting the best service based on your and your household’s requirements, in addition to your budget!
Are you experiencing problems with your present heater system? Is the furnace unit heating up some rooms more than others? Have you discovered a spike in your gas costs? We take all of these things into account when examining your home and choosing the best unit to install.
Is It Time to Replace Your Furnace?
An Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning HVAC service technician will come out and determine your home’s heater efficiency. From there they will make suggestions based on their findings. Your consultant will then explain their suggestions, including expenses and the modifications being made to your system. You will be informed of which Technician will be installing your new system. Your technician is here to address any concerns you may have, so ask away!
Indications It May Be Time To Replace Your Furnace
Below are a few signs it might be time to have your heating system replaced:
- Numerous repairs
- Skyrocketing energy bills– even though thermostat settings stay the same
- Hot and cold locations throughout your home
- The furnace constantly cycles on and off and blows cold air
- More noise– specifically rattling, popping, humming, shrieking, or squealing
- Burner flames are yellow, not blue– suggesting insufficient combustion, leaking gas and/or carbon monoxide
Furnaces more than 10 years old can run extremely inefficiently. Did you know an aging heater may be losing as much as 40 cents on every dollar you utilize to heat up your house? Your house’s heating unit is a pricey financial investment.
When you’re considering whether to fix or replace your furnace, there are four main factors to remember:
- Age– If your heater is more than 10 years old, it’s likely not running at optimal performance.
- Repair type and frequency– How often do you fix the system? Are any approaching repairs anticipated to be particularly expensive?
- Your energy bill– If you’ve seen an uptick in your energy costs, this is a clear sign it may be time for a furnace replacement.
- Comfort– If your energy costs are increasing and the temperature of your home isn’t comfortable, it can be frustrating. Irregular temperatures, difficulty keeping up with demand, and freezing air escaping supply registers are all signs that it’s time to replace your home’s furnace.
Don’t wait until it’s too late to replace your home furnace – act now!
Contact your local furnace expert today and get the best advice on your furnace installation in Layton.
Which Furnace and Heater Are Best For Your Residence?
Furnaces have long been the single-most popular heater. There are 3 main alternatives for property owners to choose from. A heater is the most typical heater out there, which choice works best for you is based upon a number of aspects:
- Gas furnaces have low operating costs and are the most common.
- Electric heaters are an appropriate alternative where gas is not readily available.
- Oil heating systems are another alternative if natural gas isn’t an option for your home.
If a heating system is not something you are trying to find, then there are other choices for you when selecting a heating system. If a heater isn’t ideal for your home, other kinds of heating systems include:
- Heat pumps, work like ACs throughout the summer season and ACs in reverse throughout the winter season.
- Boilers, which heat water for radiant heat systems.
What to Consider When Choosing a Furnace Installation in Layton
There are a couple of things you need to consider when selecting a heating system replacement:
Your geographic location– If you rely more on heating than on air conditioning due to the fact that you reside in a cold geographical location, it’s particularly beneficial to purchase a high-efficiency heater replacement.
Your existing system– It’s crucial to think about existing systems in your house in addition to your future plans. For example, if you’re interested in adding air conditioning, a heat pump might be a much better option than a heating system, depending on your climate. And if your home does not have ductwork, a boiler could prove to be the most economical option.
Rebates and Tax Credits For Furnace Installation and Replacement
Many individuals do not know that local utility companies and the federal government have incentives that help enhance the quality of your replacement furnace and cooling systems. Frequently rebates can be $1,500 or more! Find out more about other tax credits and rebates available.
Benefits of an Energy-Efficient Furnace Replacement
New heating systems from Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning are energy efficient. Some of the high-efficiency heaters feature a quiet, variable-speed style. By performing at numerous speeds, the heating system changes the heat flow throughout your home. This enhances comfort while possibly using less energy and enhancing indoor air quality.
When properly maintained with routine tune-ups, an efficient heating system might work longer and lower the need for pricey trip charges.
Why Installing An Energy-Efficient Furnace Is Good:
- Offer energy savings–
By updating from an older mediocre-efficiency heater to a new high-efficiency design, you can anticipate immediate and profound savings on your month-to-month energy costs all season long.
- Enhance total house comfort–
The functions that make a heating system extremely effective also enable it to carry out better and keep you and your family more comfortable. Expect even temperature levels from room to room and fewer drafts that lessen your comfort level.
- Contribute to the defense of the environment–
While keeping your house comfortable, an energy-efficient furnace replacement uses less natural gas and releases fewer emissions that negatively affect the environment.
Why Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning Is Your Reputable Heating System Installment Specialist:
A routine heater installation will just take about a day and can be arranged with your Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning consultant. We at Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning will work with your schedule. We come prepared to service your house securely. For any furnace installation, repair, replacement, or upgrade we will use ground cloth and shoe covers to secure your carpet and wood floors. In addition, any and all debris we create while doing the job will be removed quickly.
After setup, our service technicians will perform a last heating system check-up
After a heating system setup is total we return and check our work to make sure everything is working effectively. We wish to make sure that each room in your home is at the comfort level you want. We will walk you through your brand-new system, discuss any furnace maintenance and suggested heating system tune-up schedules, and address any concerns you might have. We will continue to follow up in the coming weeks in order to make sure you’re thrilled with your brand-new furnace system.
Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning HVAC technicians are ready to upgrade or repair your furnace! Call us today!