Routine Furnace Maintenance in Layton, UT.
Much like your car requires routine upkeep, so does your house heating unit. By maintaining your furnace you can prevent significant service problems, decreased energy costs, in addition to more efficient air circulation. If your heating system is still under warranty, then you are required to have your heating fixed, in order to keep the warranty valid. Don’t wait for those little heater problems to become costly repairs.
This is why it is so crucial to keep up with heating system maintenance. We help provide a full understanding of your home furnace system. This way you will understand if something is not working correctly. We will do a complete examination of your heating and cooling system and find out why your heating system is not working effectively. We offer you recommendations and lots of selections to help you make the very best choice. We offer rates and perks for each repair, replacement, or upgrade prior to beginning any work.
Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning offers seasonal heating system tune-ups
Before winter sets in, it’s time to consider servicing your heater. Winter is coming, and proper maintenance will really help make sure that your furnace is up to the task of keeping you and your loved ones warm, and help you avoid costly repairs down the road when you least wish to handle them.
At Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning, we’ve created our heating system maintenance services and Total Comfort Tune-Up with house owners like you in mind. Find out how your regional Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning service technician can help keep your family warm this winter with reliable, professional heater service.
Wishing to prevent expensive heater problems?
Regular maintenance from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Layton, UT. can help. Want decreased heating expenses without giving up convenience? Regular upkeep can make your system more effective. A regularly serviced furnace can result in a more comfortable house throughout cold winters in North America. And regular upkeep may help your heating system last longer too.
Nobody can expect an ignored heating unit to last. Nevertheless, a properly maintained furnace uses less energy, lasts for many years, and conserves cash by avoiding pricey breakdowns. In addition, regular heating unit maintenance guarantees that your systems are operating safely.
Our heater maintenance experts will check every element of your system, including:
- Electrical connections
- Gas line
- Condensate drain blockages
- Heat exchangers
- Safety controls
How Furnace Tune-Ups May Extend Your Furnace’s Life Expectancy
A furnace that’s working appropriately is the key to low energy expenses and preventing unfortunate breakdowns. Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning supplies full-service HVAC system examination, cleaning, repair and maintenance services developed to keep your system running smoothly year-round. We recommend setting up a yearly heating system routine maintenance visit prior to Winter. Throughout the visit, your Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning service technician will audit your heating system for age, repair frequency, energy effectiveness and general comfort.
These considerations include:
- Safety– Is your heater in need of any safety-based repairs?
- Age– If your heating system is well over a decade old, it could be time to change it.
- Repair frequency– Does your system require repair work? How often has it needed repair in the past? Is a looming repair near half the expense of a new system?
- Energy efficiency– How effective is your unit? Every year, more effective heaters come onto the market.
- Comfort– Uneven temperature levels, difficulty keeping up with demand, and cold air exiting supply registers can be frustrating, and can also be signs of bigger issues like high energy bills and the requirement for a major repair.
- Cost– Get a quote for the cost of the repair work and a quote for the cost of replacement, including installation charges, to make a precise comparison.
- Inspection of all furnace components– Checking and cleaning your heater’s burner. Our techs will also inspect your heat exchanger for cracks. These cracks can result in dangerous carbon monoxide leaks or a fire.
- Professional cleaning– Observing air flow and blower operation to guarantee your heater is running properly.
- Adjustment of controls– Inspecting the gas valve. This makes certain the exact fuel supply pressure is sent to the furnace, enabling it to work securely.
- A total security check– Analyzing electrical-powered parts for damage or rust.
- Have an older heating system– We can look at the pilot light too.
Why Seasonal Furnace & Heating System Upkeep Matters
When we need warm houses, we count on heating units to get the job done. Nevertheless, our heating systems can fail, seemingly on the coldest nights. Forcing house owners to pay for pricey heater repairs or a replacement heating system. One way to prevent these issues is through regular heating system maintenance.
Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning has maintenance programs for every type of heating unit. Whether you have a heat pump, boiler, or any other type of heating system, our crew of highly trained specialists is ready to keep it in perfect shape. When you pay for routine maintenance, your systems run effectively, and significant issues can be prevented successfully. All independently owned and operated, Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning have a range of service plans to match your needs and spending plan.
After we complete routine maintenance tasks, we carry out an annual heater tune-up. An annual heater tune-up focuses on heater inspection, heating system cleaning to prevent future breakdowns, and to forecast for eventual replacement.
A number of Indicators That Your Heater Needs To Be Replaced
Throughout your annual heater upkeep and tune-up appointment, your local Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning technician will help you evaluate your heating system and walk you through your choices, because understanding whether it’s best to repair or replace your heating system is not always simple.
It is important that when you buy a heating system that you examine the following things:
Your Furnace Is 10-15 Years Old:
Firstly, an old heating system, one that’s 10-15 years of age, would be far better to replace than maintain. Modern heating units are a lot more energy-efficient and might end up recovering their cost with time through energy cost savings. If your heater is more than 10 or 15 years old and in need of costly repair work, it might be time to think about upgrading your system instead of investing more money into it. Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning can compute the energy savings you’ll enjoy with a brand-new furnace, as upfront costs will be partly recovered over time.
Your Furnace Is Seven Years Old:
Second, if your heating system is seven years old and the expense of repair work goes beyond half the price of a replacement unit, then a replacement is more affordable. Our team is ready to help you decide if you should service your old heater or replace it with a more reliable and efficient option.
Ask About Our Fall-Into-Winter Furnace Tune-Up
This special tune-up is not just for the fall, however we do suggest that it be completed around that time due to the heavy amounts of pollen and allergens that will make their way into your house. This heater tune-up consists of:
- Cycle the furnace and determine needed blower cleaning
- Clean or change furnace filter as required
- Verify electrical limit operations
- Clean flame sensor and burners
- Measure amp draws to blower and inducer
- Inspect flu and air ducts
- Brush and check heat exchanger
- Rate and set heater performance and measure CO emissions
- Measure and adjust gas pressure and test for gas leaks
- Adjust and calibrate your thermostat