24/7 Furnace Repair in Layton, UT
The first frost of the year rolls in and your heater decides to quit working that night. You awaken to your home feeling like an icebox. You need emergency furnace repair, and quick! Who do you rely on?
Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning prides itself on being the best furnace repair service in the city. We save you money and supply you with professional and skilled service leaving you with peace-of-mind when it comes to your selection in heating system repair.
You can rely on Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning 24hrs a day, there is no additional charge for weekend calls or emergency situation calls. We are here for you when you need us! Your home HVAC system supplies you and your household with convenience, and we at Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning are the company that you can look to for the very best service. You expect the best service, and we can provide that to you.
We employ only the best technicians who are qualified and licensed and they are educated in furnace repair services and the replacement of any parts required for your heater.
Your Heating Bills Should Be Comfortable Too
Your house ought to be a refuge from the weather. When a heating unit unexpectedly breaks or is not performing effectively, it’s easy to end up being annoyed at the lack of comfort in your home. Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning’s primary goal is to restore your convenience and rid you of frustration by offering the best heater repair services possible. When something fails, we’re ready to solve the issue and make sure your house is warm all season long!
Things to Check When Your Furnace is Malfunctioning
- Thermostat settings– Make sure it’s switched over to “heat.” Otherwise the thermostat will not signal your heater to run.
- Furnace filter– An unclean filter can trigger your heating system to overheat and shut off as a safety preventative measure. It can also stop it from producing and dispersing heat.
- Circuit breaker– Your furnace’s breaker may have tripped. Find it on your home’s electrical panel. Reset it if the breaker is in the middle or “off” position.
- Furnace switch– Your heating system has a switch on or near it that seems like a typical light switch. It should be in the “up” or “on” position. If it was turned off, give your furnace a couple of minutes to resume regular operation.
Heating equipment is complicated, and when one component breakdowns, it impacts the whole system’s capability to operate. Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning’s service technicians will help you get to the bottom of even your most vexing heater issues.
Common Factors To Contact Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning For Emergency Heating System Repair Include:
- The heater won’t switch on.
- The pilot light is out.
- Strange noises are coming from the furnace throughout start-up or operation.
- The primary burner won’t light or won’t remain lit for longer than 3 seconds.
- The blower never turns on after the burners are lit.
- The heating system blower stays on continuously.
- An absence of hot air
- Your Furnace hasn’t been services in over a year
- Your heater is over 8 years old.
- Sudden rise in your energy costs.
- Your heating unit switches on too often.
- Automatic shutdowns.
Why Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning Is Your Leading Choice For Furnace Repair Service
Our trucks are easily identified and show up fully equipped with required parts for your heating system repair. Our specialists concentrate on identifying and fixing older heating units. All of our techs participate in routine training and are up to date on the most recent equipment. We are more than just an HVAC heating repair service, we offer our professional advice and second opinions on diagnoses or repair quotes.
We offer a total evaluation of your entire house to determine why your HVAC system is not working appropriately. We offer guidance and options to help you make an informed decision. We show you costs and benefits for each repair, replacement, or upgrade. We go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable.
Heating system Troubleshooting
Repairing Tips: Six reasons furnace systems stop working:
- No power to the heater– If the fan doesn’t react to raising the thermostat’s temperature, a breaker might have tripped, the wiring could be loose, or the furnace switch might be switched off. More complex issues consist of issues with the transformer, thermostat, control board, run capacitor, or blower motor. A technician can perform a diagnostic test to pinpoint the exact issue and create a solution.
- Malfunctioning motor– You might be able to hear squeaks and screeches from a motor that is about to stop working. Immediate attention from a specialist is required to save the heater from breaking down.
- No ignition– In heaters with trigger ignitions, rapid clicking sounds show that the burner is attempting to spark. If it can’t spark, there may be a blocked flue, faulty control board, or incorrect limit control. Repairing or replacing these parts should remedy the problem.
- Main burner issues– Burners that will not stay lit are most typically brought on by filthy flame sensors or, in condensing furnaces,clogged condensate drain pipes. If the burners will not light at all, the gas supply could be cut off. To fix this, our service technicians should only need to clean key elements and make a couple of adjustments.
- Issues with the run capacitor or motor– These problems trigger the blower not to turn on after the burners fire up. The capacitor can quickly be upgraded, while motor issues may need a bit more troubleshooting.
- Blocked air filter– Assuming the thermostat isn’t set to “on,” which keeps the blower motor on continually, a clogged air filter is the primary cause of a blower motor running all the time. The restricted airflow may have affected the limit switch, which senses the internal furnace temperature. An Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning specialist will not just change the switch; he or she will even pinpoint the issue. If a clogged filter is the cause, your specialist will show you how to change your air filter.
Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning is conveniently available 24/7 to help with your emergency situation furnace repairs.
Emergencies are unanticipated and can happen regardless of even the most attentive maintenance routines, however a lot of property owners do not include furnace maintenance in their seasonal rituals. Our furnace maintenance page guides you through sustaining the health of your furnace.
Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning team members are fully licensed and insured, and we have experience serving all heating system brand names. Given that we guarantee our work, you can rest assured that our technicians will complete your heater repair thoroughly and expertly the first time around. With Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning, skilled, expert, and considerate help is simply a telephone call away.
In order to supply you with the best service in the area we will always provide costs up front before starting any work on your heating system. We do not have an hourly rate, we quote by the project. This guarantees you always understand what the rate will be no matter how long the job takes.
At Air Now Heating and Air Conditioning we offer second opinions totally free on major heating system repairs. Having a heater repair can be expensive, so we make it our concern to make sure that any quote or diagnosis provided by another HVAC company is competitive and correct. We will even examine the invoice from the other heating repair company and offer our recommendations and thoughts.